Preventive maintenance, on-site repairs or 24/7 breakdown support. For maximum uptime of your vacuum and overpressure equipment.
Service at your premises. For your vacuum and overpressure equipment. From small vacuum pumps in tabletop packaging machines to large-scale systems. From butcher shops to semicon fabs.
We carry out routine services as needed. Planned around your needs to cause as little disruption or downtime as possible. In case of failures, we are there to help. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Whether you need technical assistance, want to get a system health check or simply have a question about your equipment, we are happy to help. Whatever the problem, you can always rely on us.
What you get
Dedicated local service experts
- Your dedicated Field Service expert is only one call away
- Quick response times thanks to mobile service units around the world
- On site service visits
- 24/7 breakdown support without having to enter a contract
Reduced risk of downtime
- Avoid production downtimes thanks to flexible service visits
- Reduced risk of unexpected breakdowns
- Support for most brands of vacuum equipment
- Varying lifecycles of all wearing parts taken into account
High Busch standards
- 12 months warranty on any Busch service work carried out
- Genuine spare parts and consumables
- Experienced service technicians with access to our global network of expertise
- Service in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
How it works
Based on this information, we will prepare a detailed quotation with the relevant service products and options that you can select. Once you have placed your order, we carry out the service at agreed dates and times.
We will keep detailed records of our work, including all costs for the spare parts and consumables used.
Should more extensive maintenance be necessary, we will inform you in advance and clarify the type and scope of the work required.