Busch Genuine Oil Drain Valve
Oil change? Never been easier!
A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. With the Busch Oil Drain Valve, this is a thing of the past. Only two simple steps are needed to change your oil: insert the silicone hose and turn it.
Faster. Cleaner. Safer.
- Up to 90% faster
- Minimized costs for wearing parts
- Fast amortization
- Controlled oil drainage
- No dirt
- No tools needed
- No wearing parts
- High reliability
- Longer durability
What is the difference between conventional oil change and the use of the Busch Oil Drain Valve?
Which parts are included?
|Oil drain valve||Oil drain hose||Oil drain valve kit|
|V947 209 320||V570 233 832||V947 209 321|
How to install the Busch Oil Drain Valve?
1. Pre-heat to approximately 60°C to drain the oil before assembly.
2. Unscrew the current oil drain plug and drain the oil.
3. Assemble the valve with the mechanical gasket to the oil outlet.
4. Tighten the screw (approx. 35 Nm torque).
5. Apply the protective cap.
6. Refill new oil.
How to change oil with the Busch Oil Drain Valve?
How does the Busch Oil Drain Valve work?
Simply plug the Busch oil drain valve quick connector with attached hose into the valve and quarter turn to lock in place safely. The ball is lifted and opens the valve for draining the oil.
For which vacuum pumps can it be used?
- R5 RA 0025/0040 F
- R5 RA 0063/0100 F
- R5 RA 0155 A
- R5 RA 0160–0302 D
- R5 RA 0165–0305 D
- R5 RA 0400–0630 C