Rangu is the new range of diffusion vacuum pumps from Busch. The Rangu vacuum pump range is used in a wide variety of industries, from roll/ web coating to vacuum furnaces. In these industries, manufacturers share a
need for robust, reliable and productionfriendly vacuum technologies. Focusing on the total cost-of-ownership, Busch continues to deliver innovative vacuum solutions that maximize throughput, tolerate varying operating conditions and simplify maintenance. This ensures maximum uptime and efficiency.
Busch Rangu diffusion vacuum pumps are designed to withstand heavy industrial use and can handle high gas loads. The Rangu range has an innovative multi-stage jet design providing stable vacuum performance even under difficult flow conditions. It also provides industryleading performance in reducing the potential for oil back streaming to prevent process contamination. Busch offers a comprehensive range of diffusion vacuum pumps and systems for industrial uses.
- Glass coating equipment (architectural glass, automotive glass, flat panel display substrates)
- Surface treatments for materials and applying wear coatings
- Functional and decorative coatings, including metallization
- Optical coating (ophthalmic, precision opto-electronics)
- Roll/web coating on films or foils
- PVD and other plasma process systems requiring high gas load
- Vacuum furnaces/brazing
- Electron beam welding