24/7 vacuum pump, blower and compressor repair. In our service centers or on site. Because only Busch service centers and technicians have the right competence together with the right tools and the right parts. All under one roof. Or in one van.
Busch vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors are the measure of all things in terms of durability and longevity. With the right maintenance and care they run incessantly for years. Nevertheless, in exceptional cases even a Busch product may fail unexpectedly.
In this unlikely event, we will of course be at your side. With uncomplicated, fast, professional help. Either with our field service or complete remanufacturing to get your vacuum pump, blower or compressor running again as quickly as possible. Our expertise for minimum downtime.
Your next Busch service centers
Why rely on Busch for repairs?
Global presence and strong local know-how. We have service teams with their own service centers or mobile service units in more than 40 countries worldwide. Wherever you are, we are there for you.
No one knows our vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors better than we do. All our service technicians receive regular training. And they have access to the global Busch network of expertise.
Most unauthorized repair centers do not use Busch genuine spare parts. There is also no guarantee that quality or performance testing has been conducted according to Busch standards.
What you can expect
- Repair of Busch and third-party vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors
- 24/7 technical support
- On-site repair service
- Service centers around the world
- Complete turnkey repairs including removal and installation
- Immediate replacement parts availability
- 12 month’s warranty on all repairs
- Rental vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors
- Remanufacture to as-new standard
- Comprehensive service contracts
- Different service options available
- Calibration of vacuum measurement equipment