Reduce your production downtime
Get to know OTTO. Our digital services.
Did you know:
70% of downtime falls into 4 categories.
Intelligent IoT solutions can help.
- Factories lose 3.18 h of minor downtime per day.
Each less than 10 minutes (hidden downtime).
- Factories lose 2.64 h per day to equipment failures.
- An average factory spends < 1 h a day on preventive maintenance activity.
- An average factory spends 0.98 h a day in changeover time.
How intelligent IoT solutions can help:
- 25% less downtime
- 15% faster mean time to repair
- Up to 20% first-time fix rate
What's in for you?Track your vacuum pump's performance
You can track everything via the Busch IoT dashboard and the Busch Vacuum App. With the information at hand, you can analyze the last month’s performance and optimize your processes.
Let us do the monitoring
Want to lean back and let us do the work? No problem! Choose one of our service packages and we will take care of the monitoring. Explore the different packages below.
How does it work?
Sensors data: Busch installs a proprietary sensor package at your vacuum pumps, which collects and processes data. The data is stored in the Busch cloud via a mobile connection.
Condition monitoring and data interpretation: The IoT dashboard provides all collected performance data 24/7. The data is interpreted, and performance trends are shown. To optimize your production, Busch is providing a summarizing report as well as recommendations for more efficient operation.
Service by Busch: Lean back! Based on data analysis, Busch is taking care of preventive maintenance, i.e. sending the service technician if needed.
Your Digital Assistant. Your Benefits.
- Operation of vacuum pumps within optimum range
- Avoid expensive maintenance administration
- No unexpected maintenance work
- Smooth production processes
- Extended service intervals
- Prevention of breakdowns and unnecessary set-up times
- Detection of problems before they become problems
- Avoid risks and costs associated with unplanned downtimes
- Analyze monthly performance
How does OTTO monitor my vacuum pumps?
- Platform solution: Busch IoT dashboard
- Mobile devices:
Which data is OTTO monitoring?
- Oil temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Exhaust pressure
- Inlet pressure
- Oil level
- Vibration level
- Energy consumption
- Running hours
- Remaining time until next maintenance
For which vacuum pumps is OTTO available?
- R5 RA 0160 – 1600 A
- R5 RD 0200 – 0360 A
- MINK MV 0312 B
- MINK MV 0502/0602 B
- MINK MV 1202 A/B
- MINK MM 1202–1252 AV
- MINK MM 1322 AV
- MINK MM 1402/1502 AV
- MINK MM 1104–1142 BV
However, we are constantly extending the products suitable for OTTO.
Can I retrofit my existing vacuum pumps?
How do I know which OTTO package meets my process requirements?
If you would like to have more information, please contact your local Busch representative. Our service experts are happy to support you and to find a solution tailored to your process requirements.
Is it possible to switch from one OTTO package to another?
Is it possible to have different OTTO packages for my IoT vacuum pumps?
How is OTTO charged?
Is it also possible to monitor other vacuum pumps than Busch IoT vacuum pumps?
I am not sure if OTTO is helping me in my processes. Is it possible to test OTTO?
Does OTTO comply with all EU data protection regulations?
What hardware requirements does OTTO have?
- Suitable Busch vacuum pump
- Minimum 2G cellular network connection at point of installation
- Power supply 100-240VAC 50/60Hz available near the vacuum pump