Vacuuming of Fresh Food
Proven technology, proven designs –
quality products you can trust.
- Optimum performance due to high dimensional accuracy
Extremely high manufacturing precision and a low material-specific thermal expansion coefficient ensure optimum final pressure in the vacuum pump.
- Increased performance and reduced operating costs due to best-in-class design
Special oil drains ensure better lubrication. Closed construction, special surface and rounding prevent fraying, increasing performance and reducing wear.
- Maximum reliability due to high temperature stability
Ensures that the vacuum pump continues to function perfectly even if temperature increases due to a malfunction (vanes retain their geometrical shape).
- Worldwide distribution and support
- Superior emergency operation due to optimized sliding properties
Enables operation with a minimum of oil in the vacuum pump.
- Increased lifetime due to carbon fibre reinforcement
Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes offer best priceperformance ratio.
- Quality assurance resulting from an individual vane check during production.
- Signature of origin – Busch Genuine Spare Parts signature on each vane. Fully traceable with individual batch and tracking number.
- Fast delivery through the Busch worldwide spare part service.
Would you like to know more?
Contact us directly (Busch United States):
Reduced costs due to carbon composite
- High resistance to chemicals
Enables use with critical fluids in situations in which vanes made from other materials are not suitable.
- Prevents cylinder damage
Compared to vanes manufactured from other materials, vanes made from the special carbon composite material significantly increase reliability and operational performance of the vacuum pump.
- High flexural rigidity
The high material rigidity of Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes means there is no risk of the vanes bending and potentially becoming blocked within the rotor slots.
Trade ShowsBusch Presents Solutions for the Cannabis Market at MJBizCon 2020
ProductsNew Leak Detectors from Busch
Press ReleasesSaving Energy with Intelligent Vacuum Technology
ProductsDry Vacuum Technology for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processes
Products, Company10 Considerations for Optimum Use of Vacuum Technology
CompanyBusch USA Celebrates 45 Years
Press Releases, CompanyBusch Innovation in Vacuum Award Goes to Dilo
CompanyBusch Vacuum Solutions Sponsors Webinar on Vacuum System Efficiency Projects
Case StudiesEnergy-Efficient Packaging of Pizza Toppings
ProductsThe First TÜV-Certified Hydrogen Recirculation Blower for Fuel Cells
Case StudiesManufacturing Salmon Products Using State-of-the-Art Vacuum Technology
Press ReleasesThe Sky is No Longer the Limit for Busch Vacuum Solutions
Case StudiesEnormous energy savings thanks to the right choice of vacuum generation
Press Releases, CompanyBusch Vacuum Solutions awarded as Germany's top family business 2020 by the German Business Magazine Wirtschaftswoche
Case StudiesIncrease in sand trap effectiveness thanks to adjustable claw compressor
- Improving Separation Efficiency of Sand Traps with Claw Compressors
CompanyBusch LLC Direct Representation in the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee
Case StudiesModern vacuum technology for melt degassing during extrusion
Case StudiesEfficient vacuum supply for motor home production