Preventive maintenance, on-site repairs or breakdown support. For maximum availability of your vacuum and overpressure equipment.
Service at your premises. For all our products and most other brands. From small vacuum pumps in tabletop packaging machines to large-scale systems. From butcher shops to semicon fabs.
We carry out routine services as needed. Planned around your needs to cause as little disruption or downtimes as possible. In case of failures, we are there to help.
Whether you need technical assistance, want to get a system health check or simply have a question about your equipment, we are happy to help. Whatever the problem, you can always rely on us.
What you get
- Your dedicated Field Service expert only one call away
- Short reaction times thanks to mobile service units around the world
- Service visits and quick fix on site
- Breakdown support without having to enter a contract
- No production downtimes thanks to synchronized service visits
- Reduced risk of unexpected breakdowns
- Support for the products of many manufacturers
- Different lifecycles of wearing parts and all process requirements taken into account
- 12 months Busch warranty on every maintenance
- Genuine spare parts and consumables
- Experienced service technicians with access to our global network of expertise
- Servicing work in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
How it works
Based on this information, we will prepare a detailed quotation with the relevant service products and options that you can select. Once you have placed your order, we carry out the service at agreed dates and times.
We will keep detailed records of our work, including all costs for the spare parts and consumables used.
Should more extensive maintenance be necessary, we will inform you in advance and clarify the type and scope of the work required.