10 Considerations for Optimum Use of Vacuum Technology
Proven technology, proven design –
decide for the best solution
- Optimum performance due to high dimensional accuracy
Extremely high manufacturing precision and a low material-specific thermal expansion coefficient ensure optimum final pressure in the vacuum pump.
- Increased performance and reduced operating costs due to best-in-class design
Special oil drains ensure better lubrication. Closed construction, special surface and rounding prevent fraying, increasing performance and reducing wear.
- Maximum reliability due to high temperature stability
Ensures that the vacuum pump continues to function perfectly even if temperature increases due to a malfunction (vanes retain their geometrical shape).
- Worldwide distribution and support
- Superior emergency operation due to optimized sliding properties
Enables operation with a minimum of oil in the vacuum pump.
- Increased lifetime due to carbon fibre reinforcement
Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes offer best priceperformance ratio.
- Quality assurance resulting from an individual vane check during production.
- Signature of origin – Busch Genuine Spare Parts signature on each vane. Fully traceable with individual batch and tracking number.
- Fast delivery through the Busch worldwide spare part service.
Reduced costs due to carbon composite
- High resistance to chemicals
Enables use with critical fluids in situations in which vanes made from other materials are not suitable.
- Prevents cylinder damage
Compared to vanes manufactured from other materials, vanes made from the special carbon composite material significantly increase reliability and operational performance of the vacuum pump.
- High flexural rigidity
The high material rigidity of Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes means there is no risk of the vanes bending and potentially becoming blocked within the rotor slots.
Press Releases, CompanyBusch Innovation in Vacuum Award Goes to Dilo
Case StudiesEnergy-Efficient Packaging of Pizza Toppings
ProductsThe First TÜV-Certified Hydrogen Recirculation Blower for Fuel Cells
Press ReleasesThe Sky is No Longer the Limit for Busch Vacuum Solutions
Case StudiesEnormous energy savings thanks to the right choice of vacuum generation
Press Releases, CompanyBusch Vacuum Solutions awarded as Germany's top family business 2020 by the German Business Magazine Wirtschaftswoche
Case StudiesIncrease in sand trap effectiveness thanks to adjustable claw compressor
- Improving Separation Efficiency of Sand Traps with Claw Compressors
Case StudiesModern vacuum technology for melt degassing during extrusion
Case StudiesEfficient vacuum supply for motor home production
CompanyCustomer Information on the Current Situation
Case StudiesIt All Comes Down to the Operating Principle
Case StudiesSaving Energy when Generating Vacuum for Clamping Aluminum Sheets
Case StudiesComplete vacuum supply with MINK claw vacuum technology
Case StudiesEnergy-efficient and safe packaging thanks to centralized vacuum supply
Case StudiesUp to 70 percent energy savings thanks to modern vacuum technology for material feed
CompanyPlastic Parts for Corona Test Kits Made With Vacuum
CompanyProduction of Disinfectants with Busch Vacuum Technology
CompanyVacuum Systems for the Treatment of COVID-19 Patients in Brazil