Reducing costs to remain competitive
Improving performance to ensure the valorization of assets
Improving the Environmental footprint to meet increasingly stringent standard
Vacuum solutions for the food industryWith over forty years of experience in the electric power industry and installations all over the world, Busch offers vacuum technology for all applications in electric power generation to tackle today’s and tomorrows challenges. Main applications are:
- With the Dolphin liquid ring vacuum pump series, Busch provides a tailored solution for condenser exhausting which includes different construction materials, nominal pumping speeds up to 6,475 ACFM (11,000 m3/h), and standard vacuum systems.
- Hogging is the initial evacuation of the condenser to a pre-defined vacuum level prior to turbine start-up. Since high pumping speeds are often required, Dolphin liquid ring vacuum pumps are used for this application as well.
Turbine gland steam removal
- To prevent air ingress to the turbine, steam is injected into the turbine glands and removed by a vacuum system. This is especially important during start-up on the high pressure side of the turbine, and on the low pressure side during operation.
- This gland system handles steam passed through the seals and any non-condensables accumulated along the way.
- Pumping water vapor and non-condensables is an ideal application for Dolphin liquid ring vacuum pumps.
- An alternative solution is also the Aqua version of Mink claw vacuum pumps for humid processes.
Priming and holding
Non-condensable gases trapped in surface condenser waterboxes, cooling tower tubes, cooling water pumps or water turbines can render such equipment inefficient or even ineffective. Busch provides claw and liquid ring vacuum technology to help initially fill equipment with water (priming) and evacuate non-condensables while on process (holding). Standard vacuum systems can be fully automated and designed for harsh outdoor conditions.
Applications of vacuum technology in the food-industry
From a Standard Product to an Individual Solution for Every ApplicationWe offer you a wide selection of technologies for vacuum generation in the field of plastics processing.
Plastex extruder degassing systems
Combi extruder degassing systems
Our matching products for the food industry
Mink dry claw vacuum pumps
The dry Mink claw vacuum pumps impress thanks to their high level of cost-effectiveness. Owing to their dry and contact-free operating principle, these vacuum pumps are extremely energy-efficient, operationally reliable and virtually maintenance-free. Mink vacuum pumps are therefore the ideal components for pneumatic conveying or degassing.
TYR rotary lobe blowers
TYR are high performance generators for vacuum and overpressure which set new benchmarks in performance, compactness and noise minimization. They are the perfect solution for generating vacuum or overpressure for the transport of plastic pellets and for mostly all handling applications in plastic processing
|TYR rotary lobe blowers (overpressure)||TYR rotary lobe blowers (vacuum)||MINK dry claw cavuum compressors||MINK dry claw vacuum pumps||SAMOS||DOLPHIN||R5||SECO|
|Foam extraction in hatcheries||✓||✓||✓|
|Sorting of fish eggs||✓|
|Ventilation of breeding tanks||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cleaning of band and drum filters||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gas input to breeding tanks||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pneumatic transportation of live fish||✓||✓||✓|
|Air input for cleaning breeding tanks||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pneumatic feed supply||✓||✓||✓|
|Extraction of slaughter waste||(✓)||(✓)||✓||✓|
|Retaining vacuum for filleting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Vacuum for transportation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pneumatic suction conveying of ice for cooling||✓||✓|
|Handling / Palletizing||✓||(✓)||✓|
Optimizing and monitoring with OTTO
Our digital services enable condition monitoring and data interpretation combined with attractive service packages.
Save with BAFA funding
Claim federal (BAFA) savings incentives for energy-efficient technologies. This gives you operational, planning and investment security.