Cost-Effective Vacuum Technology in Food Packaging II
Proven technology, proven design –
decide for the best solution
- Optimum performance due to high dimensional accuracy
Extremely high manufacturing precision and a low material-specific thermal expansion coefficient ensure optimum final pressure in the vacuum pump.
- Increased performance and reduced operating costs due to best-in-class design
Special oil drains ensure better lubrication. Closed construction, special surface and rounding prevent fraying, increasing performance and reducing wear.
- Maximum reliability due to high temperature stability
Ensures that the vacuum pump continues to function perfectly even if temperature increases due to a malfunction (vanes retain their geometrical shape).
- Worldwide distribution and support
- Superior emergency operation due to optimized sliding properties
Enables operation with a minimum of oil in the vacuum pump.
- Increased lifetime due to carbon fibre reinforcement
Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes offer best priceperformance ratio.
- Quality assurance resulting from an individual vane check during production.
- Signature of origin – Busch Genuine Spare Parts signature on each vane. Fully traceable with individual batch and tracking number.
- Fast delivery through the Busch worldwide spare part service.
Reduced costs due to carbon composite
- High resistance to chemicals
Enables use with critical fluids in situations in which vanes made from other materials are not suitable.
- Prevents cylinder damage
Compared to vanes manufactured from other materials, vanes made from the special carbon composite material significantly increase reliability and operational performance of the vacuum pump.
- High flexural rigidity
The high material rigidity of Genuine Busch Carbon Composite Vanes means there is no risk of the vanes bending and potentially becoming blocked within the rotor slots.
Press ReleasesCost-Effective Vacuum Technology in Food Packaging I
Case StudiesLess Maintenance Thanks to the Centralization of the Vacuum Supply
Press ReleasesBusch Vacuum Solutions Nominated for Rudolf Diesel Medal
Case StudiesSecure Clamping of Small Panels with Vacuum
Case StudiesModern Vacuum Technology Increases Energy Efficiency During Vulcanization
Case StudiesSafe and Efficient Exhaust Gas Cleaning Using Modern Vacuum Technology
Press ReleasesVacuum technology enables optimum cooling of Corona vaccines
Press ReleasesVacuum Ensures Safe Storage of Corona Vaccine
Case StudiesEnergy-Efficient Vacuum Supply in the Production of Windshields
ProductsThe First TÜV-Certified Hydrogen Recirculation Blower for Fuel Cells
Case StudiesProducing Energy with Less Energy
Case StudiesGreater Efficiency and Reduced Cycle Times in Packaging Poultry Sausage with R5
Case Studies, AerationPerfect water treatment thanks to adjustable rotary lobe blowers
Press Releases12 Benefits of Centralized Vacuum Supply
Case StudiesScrew Vacuum Pump for Arc PVD Coating
Press ReleasesSaving Energy with Intelligent Vacuum Technology
ProductsNew Leak Detectors from Busch
ProductsDry Vacuum Technology for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processes
Products, Company10 Considerations for Optimum Use of Vacuum Technology