The Digital Transmitter DPH 400 is the latest generation of micro-controller-based vacuum gauges combining an ionization sensor after the Bayard-Alpert principle with a robust spiral coil filament Pirani to provide a full range pressure measurement from atmosphere to 5 ∙ 10-10 mbar.
- Fully customizable parameters
- Optional display version (DPH 400 D)
- 0 – 10 V signal and RS485 interface
- Bayard-Alpert with double filaments for extended lifetime and high reliability
- Automatic control of the ionization sensor
- Bake-out up to 180°C without electronics removal
- 2 setpoint relays as standard
- Plug and play sensor replacement
You will find more information on advantages, technology and a complete product overview on our VacTest series type page.