The KB range of R 5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are compact in design, high in efficiency and are available in a variety of sizes. These pumps are ideal for use in applications and machines where space is at a premium. The KB is a reliable pump because of its sturdy design, proven rotary vane principle and high quality motor. The heavy duty non-return valve in the suction port prevents the vacuum chamber from venting through the pump after shutdown.
Very compact, simple design for easy installation and low
- Air-cooled, requiring no water
- Direct drive, eliminating belts and gears to loosen or wear
- Oil mist eliminator for clean exhaust
- Quiet operation
Oil supply and oil return line are integrated into the cylinder
- Gas ballast valve to absorb gases containing water vapor.
Level switch for the automatic checking of oil quantity within the oil
Inlet filter to protect the vacuum pump from ingress of solid and
Filter pressure gauge to screw into the oil fill cap for easy checking
of the degree of plugging of the exhaust filter.
- Motor safety switch to protect pump against overload.
- Vacuum regulating unit to adjust the required working pressure.
- Synthetic oil in case of high thermal load of pump.
- Vacuum packaging
- Food technology
- Pneumatic conveying
- Transport and lifting systems
- Wood working
- Plastics industry