The Dolphin VL 0100 - 0800 A belongs to the Busch product family of proven Dolphin liquid ring vacuum pumps. You will find more information on advantages, technology, accessories and spare parts, applications as well as a complete product overview on our Dolphin VL series type page.
Proven technology, proven designs –
quality products you can trust.
Dolphin VL 0100 - 0800 AContinuous Flow
In a Dolphin VL Continuous Flow System the operating fluid is taken directly from a main supply to the vacuum pump. After the compression it is separated from the gas and transferred to a drain as waste. No recirculation or recovery takes place. An automatic solenoid valve can provide for flow of operating fluid simultaneously with vacuum pump operation (i.e. upon the motor stopping, the valve closes preventing the housing to be filled with too much operating fluid).
A compact yet highly efficient stainless steel separator vessel serves to separate the discharge gas/liquid mixture, allowing the operating liquid to be returned to the vacuum pump. Instrumentation including an inlet check valve, fresh liquid supply kit with pressure reducing valve and cavitation protection allow for simple monitoring and control of the Dolphin VL Continuous Flow Systems. An optional thermostatic control valve provides system control optimization and the benefit of reduced fresh liquid consumption.
Dolphin VL 0100 – 0800 A Continuous Flow Safe Area System Dolphin VL 0100 – 0800 A Continuous Flow Hazardous Area (ATEX) System
Technical Data, Continuous Flow, Dolphin VL 0100 – 0800 A english (359.5 kB pdf-File)
Busch Vacuum App
Register Your Vacuum Pump – Save Time, Costs and Energy!
Register Busch vacuum pumps and profit from time- and cost-saving features.
- Students of the Old Dominion University visited our German headquarters in Maulburg to learn more about technical professions in Germany.
- Busch SE (the “Busch Group”) and Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG (“Pfeiffer Vacuum”) today signed an agreement governing future strategic collaboration between the two companies.
- As a comprehensive supplier, EG Fleischwarenfabrik Dieter Hein GmbH & Co. KG produces a wide array of meat and sausage specialities for customers across Europe and the US.
- From a wastewater treatment plant to an energy factory – Valei en Veluwe wastewater association's vision has become a reality. The ultra-modern RWZI Amersfoort wastewater treatment plant is one of...
- The concept, design and realization of central vacuum supplies is one of Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems' core competencies. Thousands of such vacuum systems are in operation worldwide. A wide range...
- Which vacuum pump achieves the highest efficiency factor? A direct comparison can answer this question, as long as the test setup has been designed sensibly. A recently published comparison study...
- The exact observance of pressures or pressure curves in vacuum-assisted processes in process engineering is an important parameter for ensuring optimum efficiency and the best product quality....
- The core competency of Capua 1880, a company based in southern Italy, is the production of high-quality essential oils from citrus fruits. These oils are used in many areas, including the...
- The 2018 Busch Innovation in Vacuum Award has been presented to the Canadian company Les Équipements Lapierre (Lapierre Equipment Inc.). By employing Busch's Mink dry claw vacuum pumps, the company...
- The Management of the Busch group has agreed with the Management Board of Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG (Pfeiffer Vacuum) to conclude a strategic cooperation agreement (Relationship Agreement) and...
- The production of undersea cables is the core competence of Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke, which belongs to General Cable. The insulation layer and gelcoat around the cable strands are made of...
- The waste water treatment plant in Iffezheim is now able to realize high energy savings. A part of the waste water is extracted using a vacuum system because none of the treatment plant's inlets...
- Using a vacuum or protective gas during the packaging process is one of today’s most common methods for hygienically packaging fresh meat, sausage goods and convenience products in portioned...
- Choosing the right vacuum supply can lead to huge cost savings in plastics processing. Mar-Bal, Incorporated has undertaken a critical review of the existing vacuum supply for injection molding...
- Vacuum technology has never stopped developing – not only in the recent past, but for decades it has continued to progress. Today, dry screw vacuum pumps are used in chemical processing technology...
- Thirteen years of continuous operation. That amounts to over 21.1 billion rotations at 50Hz. In mid-January 2018, a COBRA BC dry screw vacuum pump passed this remarkable milestone in a...
- We are pleased to announce that the Swiss-based engineering company NSB Gas Processing is now part of the global Busch group. The NSB Gas Processing business has been renamed Busch NSB AG and...
- Hormel Foods Corporation recently awarded Busch LLC the 2017 Spirit of Excellence Award, given every year to suppliers that play an important role in the company’s continuous improvement processes....
- Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems has now launched an entirely new series of liquid ring vacuum pumps. The new Dolphin LM/LT vacuum pumps have been completely redesigned but are based on proven liquid...
- Selecting the right vacuum technology for chemical and pharmaceutical processing applications is often difficult. Firstly, a vacuum system has to deliver the required pumping speed at operating...
CompanyEngineering Outside the US
Press Releases, CompanyBusch Group and Pfeiffer Vacuum sign strategic cooperation agreement
Case StudiesReady for Industry 4.0: Self-Regulating Vacuum Pump Helps Save Energy
Case StudiesEfficient Biogas Production in a Digestion Tower by Means of Reliable Claw Compressors
Case Studies, ProductsDry Vacuum Systems for Centralization of Vacuum Supply
ProductsIt All Comes Down to the Operating Principle - Rotary Vane Vacuum PUMP Wins Vacuum Efficiency Test by Direct Comparison
Press Releases, ProductsVacuum Measurement Technology - Reconsidered
Case StudiesCapua 1880 Vacuum Distillation
Press ReleasesBusch Innovation in Vacuum Award 2018 for Lapierre
Press ReleasesBusch Group and Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Pave the Way for Strategic Cooperation
Case StudiesHose Extrusion with Dry Vacuum Technology
Case StudiesHigh Energy Savings Thanks to Optimizing Control and Vacuum Technology
ProductsVacuum Packaging of Fresh Meat
Case StudiesLess Maintenance Thanks to the Centralization of the Vacuum Supply
ProductsLiquid Ring Vacuum Pumps - Classic Vacuum Technology and yet Still State of the Art
Products13 Years in Operation - COBRA BC Achieves Milestone at GlobalFoundries
Press ReleasesBusch Vacuum Pumps and Systems Acquires NSB Gas Processing
CompanyHormel Foods Honors Busch with a 2017 Spirit of Excellence Award
Press Releases, ProductsBusch Launches New Series of Dolphin Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Case StudiesVacuum Technology for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processes