The Digital Transmitter DPC 400 is the latest generation of micro-controller-based vacuum gauges combining a cold cathode ionization sensor with a robust spiral coil filament Pirani to provide a full range of pressure measurement from atmosphere to 5 ∙ 10-9 mbar.
- Fast ignition of the cold cathode sensor
- Fully customizable parameters and output signal for easy integration
- Optional display version (DPC 400 D)
- 0 – 10 V signal and RS485 interface
- Bake-out up to 160°C without electronics removal
- 2 setpoint relays as standard
- Plug and play sensor replacement
You will find more information on advantages, technology and a complete product overview on our VacTest series type page.