The Digital Transmitter DCC 400 is a reliable cold cathode ionization gauge based on the latest generation of micro-controller architecture. This transmitter is equipped with an inverted magnetron sensor perfectly suited for pressure measurement in applications between 2∙10-3 mbar and 5∙10-9 mbar.
- Fast ignition of the cold cathode sensor
- Fully customizable parameters and output signal for easy integration
- Optional display version (DCC 400 D)
- 0 – 10 V signal and RS485 interface
- Bake-out up to 160°C without electronics removal
- 2 setpoint relays as standard
- Plug and play sensor replacement