Declaration about the State of California's Transparency in Supply Chain Act of 2010
Dear Valued Customer, It is the policy of Busch, LLC and Busch Semiconductor Vacuum Group, LLC whose single member is Busch Consolidated, Inc. (collectively "Busch") to observe the highest standards of ethics, honesty and integrity. Our most valuable resources are the people who work for us and the communities in which we live and work. Busch does not participate in human trafficking, use forced, involuntary, slave or child labor and does not knowingly purchase materials or services from companies that participate in human trafficking, use forced, involuntary, slave or child labor.
Currently, we do not:
- engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human traffic and slavery
- conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains
- require our direct suppliers to certify that they comply with anti-slavery and human trafficking laws in the country or countries in which they do business
- maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking
- provide company employees and management training on human trafficking and slavery.
Busch has chosen not to take any of the above measures due to the onerous burden and expense that such measures would place on the company, its suppliers and customers.
This disclosure is intended to comply with the State of California's Transparency in Supply Chain Act of 2010.