R5 KB – High Performance for Confined Spaces
KB series vacuum pumps belong to the Busch product family of proven R5 rotary vane vacuum pumps. They are characterized by compact construction and high performance, and are designed for installation in confined spaces.
Robustness and reliability of operation are the outstanding qualities of R5 rotary vane vacuum pumps. These are just some of the reasons why proven Busch rotary vane technology has long established itself as the industry standard. Over 3 million R5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are in operation worldwide in industry every day.
Rotary vane technology has been continuously developed and optimized by Busch in the course of over 50 years, always with a strong focus on economy and reliability of operation. High efficiency is the benefit of this continual development.
R5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are characterized by high pumping speeds even in low pressure ranges and therefore rapid evacuation times. They feature highly durable Busch fibre-reinforced epoxy resin vanes as standard, ensuring optimum performance together with long service life. The specially designed exhaust filters provide excellent oil separation.
R5 KB series rotary vane vacuum pumps are extremely compact due to their integrated motor and transmission, making them the ideal choice for fixed installations.
Maintenance can easily be carried out by the operator. Apart from changing oil and filters at regular service intervals, no further maintenance is required.
R5 rotary vane vacuum pumps stand for advanced and energy-efficient vacuum generation in a wide variety of applications in industry throughout the world. You can always rely on the R5 – whether used intermittently or around the clock.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Reliable: robust construction, reliable operation, proven performance, over 3 million pumps in operation
- High Performance: high pumping speed and low ultimate pressure, designed for continuous operation
- Flexible: application-oriented, various design options available, easy adaption to individual customer requirements and processes
- Compact: direct-drive construction
- Low Operating Costs: energy-efficient, optimum cost-benefit ratio
- Easy Servicing: easy service routine