Busch is committed to maintaining full confidentiality and complete privacy regarding identifiable personal data obtained during your use of this website or any sub-sites thereof. In the following, we have provided information about the collection of personal data when using our website www.buschvacuum.com.
If you are located in the European Union, you can find the global data protection statement pursuant to GDPR here.
Data collection and use of IP addresses
You can use the contact form to share information such as the following personal information with Busch: name, form of address, business address, email address and telephone numbers. Busch and its subsidiaries use this information for the sole purpose of contacting you and sending you the desired information.
If we receive an IP address from your computer, this is used for the sole purpose of determining the location of the IP address in order to automatically display the Busch agency responsible for your country or region. If your computer provides the relevant information, we use the language set as the default for your browser (if available) for our website as we assume that this is your preferred language.
We also analyze the use of each page (click rate and frequency) to determine the level of interest our provided content and to continually improve the content and usefulness of our online presence. In this context, we are not interested in individual IP addresses and also do not track them. We only use the cumulated usage data of all visitors to our site.
Disclosure to third parties
Busch will not deliberately disclose your personal data to third parties (people or organisations not associated with Busch) for marketing purposes or for other purposes unless it is required by law.
International storage and transfer of information
The personal information collected on this website can be transmitted to any of Busch's offices worldwide, also to offices outside of the European Union (EU). This website can be viewed and hosted all over the world, even in countries (like the United States of America) where there are no laws in place that regulate the use and transfer of identifiable personal data. Use of this website implies your consent to the international transfer and storage of this type of information.
Declaration of consent
Use of this website implies your consent with our collection use and storage of your data in line with the descriptions in this data protection policy and in other places on this website. We reserve the right to change this data protection policy from time to time. We will provide notice of these types of changes by updating this data protection policy accordingly.
If you have questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
- In addition to the log file data specified above, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser you use and stored on your hard drive, and through which certain information passes to the entity that set the cookie (in this case, through us). Cookies are not able to execute any programs, or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and more effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in the following:
- Session cookies (see paragraph about "transient cookies")
- Persistent cookies (see paragraph about "persistent cookies").
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These cookies save a session ID via which various requests by your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized the next time you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies using your browser's security settings at any time.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in the following:
Why do we set cookies?
Settings and functionality
When you visit our website, the determined country and language, or the country and language you select yourself, are stored in cookies so that you don't have to make the selection again the next time you visit. An advance check as to whether your browser supports cookies is performed, and this information is stored in an additional cookie. The contact information localized to your country and language – which are also stored – are then shown to you. The legal basis for this is point (b) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR.
We use advertising cookies to assess the efficiency of our adverts and derive optimizations from this. Furthermore, we also use advertising cookies to address users of our website with targeted advertising messages on websites within the Google Inc. ("Google") display network (AdWords remarketing). The legal basis for this is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6 (1) GDPR.
In order to continually improve this website for our customers and interested parties, we use the Google Analytics web analytics service. Through the use of these cookies, we receive information from Google regarding the use of our website. For example, we find out how often and in what order the individual pages have been accessed, and how much time visitors spend browsing our website. We also find out whether users have previously visited our website at an earlier point in time. The legal basis for this is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6 (1) GDPR.
See section "Web analytics services" of this data protection statement.
- Settings and functionality
Control of cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to meet your preferences and, for example, manage or refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies as you prefer. You can delete existing cookies using your browser settings. Please note that you if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Web analytics services
Busch uses the following 3rd party web analytic and tracking services as further described below.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, the IP address will however be truncated by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and be truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to assess the use of the website, collect reports of our website activities, and to provide additional services associated with website and internet usage with respect to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google, and prevent the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin provided by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Instead of a browser plugin, or within browsers on mobile devices, an opt-out cookie can be set using the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics.
The opt-out cookie prevents future data collection by Google Analytics on this website. However, it only works in this browser and for this domain. If your cookies in this browser have been deleted, it is not necessary to click on the above-mentioned link again.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension. This means that the IP addresses are processed in truncated form, which means that it is not possible to relate them to an individual. If a link to an individual is associated with the data collected concerning you, this will be immediately excluded and the personal data will therefore be immediately erased.
Demographic features of Google Analytics
This website uses the "demographic features" function of Google Analytics to create reports containing information about age, gender and interests of visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising by Google and from visitor data from third-party providers, including Google Accounts, Gmail, YouTube and Google Display Network. The data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You may opt out of this functionality at any time by using the ad settings in your Google Account or opt out of the collection of your information by Google Analytics as described in this section.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and improve it on an ongoing basis. We can use the statistics we obtain to improve our offering, and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR.
- Information regarding the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/, data protection overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en, as well as the data protection statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords Conversion Tracking. The Conversion Tracking cookie is activated in the user's browser by Google AdWords when you click one of the adverts transferred by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days. They are not used to collect personal identification data. If the user visits a certain page on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and Busch will know that the user has clicked on the ad and has been directed to that page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be traced via the AdWords customer's website. Conversion statistics are generated from the data collected by the conversion cookies for AdWords customers who have selected conversion tracking. AdWords customers are notified of the total number of users who have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to a conversion tracking page. However, they do not receive any information that they can use to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking program, you can easily refuse to use this program by disabling the Google conversion tracking cookie in the personal settings of your internet browser. You can also deactivate conversion tracking cookies at any time by setting your browser to block cookies from "googleadservices.com".
Google Tag Manager
- This website uses the Google Tag Manager as part of Google Analytics. Tags are small code elements on our website which are used, among other things, to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, capture the impact of online advertising and social media, use remarketing and targeting, and to test and optimize the website. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows Busch to manage website tags via an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
- Further information on Google Tag Manager is available online at: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/.
Google Analytics Remarketing
- Our website uses the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing together with the cross-device functions of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphithea-tre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This function enables the advertising target groups created with Google Analytics Remarketing to be linked with the cross-device functions of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this way, interest-related, personalized advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your previous usage and surfing behavior on one device (e.g. mobile phone) can also be dis-played on another of your devices (e.g. tablet or PC).
Once you give your permission, Google will link your web and app browsing history to your Google Account for that purpose. This way, the same personalized advertising messages can be delivered to every device you sign in with your Google Account.
To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated ID's of users that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create cross-device ad targeting.
You can permanently object to cross-device remarketing/targeting by disabling personalized adver-tising in your Google Account by following this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in Google's data protection dec-laration at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-GB
You can prevent the storage of cookies as further described in section "Web analytics services" of this data protection statement
Bing Ads Conversion Tracking
- The online advertising program Bing Ads (https://secure.bingads.microsoft.com/ -> English) uses the Bing conversion tracking, an analysis service from Bing. When clicking an ad delivered by Bing, a cookie for conversion tracking (UET) is stored on your computer.
- UET (Universal Event tracking) collects the following data described in the Microsoft Privacy Statement https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement and Bing Ads retains it for 180 days. UET will also collect the IP address and the Microsoft cookie (with an expiration date of 13 months). This cookie contains a GUID assigned to the user's browser, and/or an ID assigned to a user if it authenticated through their Microsoft account. In general, the cookie in the relevant domain and IP address are always passed with every http request and not just via UET. Bing Ads doesn't resell this data to third parties or share it with other advertisers.
- For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Microsoft has committed to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. The legal basis for the use of Bing Ads is point (f) of the first sentence of Article 6(1) GDPR.
- Information regarding the third-party provider: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Yandex Metrica Conversion Tracking (for Russian website only)
Yandex.Direct is an online advertising program. As part of Yandex advertisement program, Yan-dex tracking takes place. The Yandex.Metrica is an analysis service by Yandex. When clicking an ad delivered by Yandex or visit the website, a tracking cookie is stored on your computer.
Yandex.Metrica provides depersonalized information about our site's traffic. The available statistics include the number of users, traffic sources, and user behaviour on site pages. To keep track of users, Yandex.Metrica uses anonymous browser identifiers that are stored in cookies.
For users in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland Yandex is represented by its Finnish entity, Yandex Oy, a company incorporated under the Finnish law, with an office registered at Mo-reenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland.
- Yandex.Direct is an online advertising program. As part of Yandex advertisement program, Yan-dex tracking takes place. The Yandex.Metrica is an analysis service by Yandex. When clicking an ad delivered by Yandex or visit the website, a tracking cookie is stored on your computer.
Tongji.baidu Conversion Tracking (for Chinese website only)
- In China we are using Tongji baidu, an analytic service by baidu, for the traffic and camping suc-cess analysis. The statistics include the number of users, traffic sources, and user behaviour. Tongji.baidu uses anonymous browser identifiers stored in cookies.
Information regarding the third-party provider: Baidu Campus No. 10, Shangdi 10th Street,
Haidian District, Beijing 100085, People's Republic of China. Baidu Statement of Privacy Protection: http://ir.baidu.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=188488&p=privacy
- LiveChat, Inc. participates in and complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. LiveChat, Inc. has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
- Information regarding the third-party provider LiveChat, Inc. Attn: Privacy Officer, One International Place, Suite 1400, Boston, MA 02110-2619, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar's storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar's use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
- Hotjar Limited, is a private limited liability company registered under the Laws of Malta with company number C 65490, having its registered address situated at Level 2, St Julian's Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian's STJ 1000, Malta https://www.hotjar.com ("Hotjar")
- Processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests (point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR).
- We use the LinkedIn Conversion Tracking and Retargeting functionality of LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland ("LinkedIn") to measure the results of our advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, make them more relevant, and re-target visitors of our website with personalized ads on LinkedIn or other websites.
- For this purpose, we have integrated a tracking pixel (LinkedIn Insight Tag) on our website. The LinkedIn Insight Tag enables LinkedIn to store a third-party cookie in your browser and to collect and store the following information: Your IP address and usage patterns on our website and other websites that contain a LinkedIn tracking pixel. If you sign into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn may combine the collected data with your account and serve you targeted advertising on behalf of us or other advertisers. You might see those advertisements on LinkedIn or on third party websites.
- The collected information may also be transferred to LinkedIn's servers in the USA (LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA). As LinkedIn adheres to the priciples of the the EU-US Privacy Shild this transfer is based on Art. 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
- Website visitors remain anonymous to us since we only receive access to tracking data in an aggregated form.
- Processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests (point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR).
This policy enters into force on 25 May 2018.