The new R 5 RD series sets a new standard for rotary vane vacuum pumps, offering energy consumption savings of up to 20%.
The R 5 RD rotary vane vacuum pump has been perfectly optimized for fast packaging cycles in vacuum packaging machines.
Discover the advantages:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced heat emission and optimized heat direction
- Faster and easier maintenance
Key optimizations at a glance
- Optimization of the compression chamber
- Redesigned oil return valve
- Single exhaust filter with reduced backpressure and enhanced filtration performance
- Reduced maintenance and increased uptime due to mounting of components requiring maintenance on one side
- Cooling air outlet may be directed sideways or downward, depending on how the RD is built into the packaging machine
A gas ballast device fitted as standard equipment permits the extraction of humid air, making this vacuum pump ideal for the packaging of fresh meat and other moist products.
R 5 RD rotary vane vacuum pumps are the latest development from Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems and based on the proven technology of the highly successful R 5 series. The R 5 series of rotary vane vacuum pumps stands out for its robustness and operational reliability. Over 2.5 million R 5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are in operation every day worldwide.