Premium Efficiency from Busch
In response to today's demand for maximum energy efficiency, Busch is introducing a new Premium Efficiency class of vacuum pumps and system solutions. The Premium Efficiency class from Busch brings together leading technologies with operational features that set new standards of efficiency.
Premium Efficiency embodies a comprehensive and integrated approach to energy consumption, efficiency, reliability, service and sustainability.
Features of our Premium Efficiency class include:
- Savings of up to 40% on electrical energy usage
- Best-in-class energy efficiency based on integrated technology platforms
- High reliability and reduced maintenance – backed by Busch Service
- Reduced total life cycle cost
- Environmental sustainability through a reduced energy footprint
Total Efficiency – Our Comprehensive Approach
When a customer chooses one of our Premium Efficiency class vacuum pumps, he or she benefits not only from best-in-class energy efficiency and reliability. The customer also profits from our vast experience in vacuum systems, and from Busch Service – comprehensive on-site and off-site consulting and service.
COBRA BC Premium Efficiency Series
The COBRA BC – a vacuum pump and system solution of choice in the semiconductor industry – will be the first vacuum pump and system solution in the Premium Efficiency class. Gradually, the Premium Efficiency class will be extended to other product families.
Delivering new levels of efficiency in semiconductor production – COBRA BC Premium Efficiency
- Ideal for load-lock chambers in semiconductor processing to prevent contamination
- Physical vapor deposition (PVD) – "sputtering" or "sputter deposition"
- Metrology – control and quality assurance of semiconductor manufacturing process
- Light etching (semiconductor etching)
Go Green – Go Busch